Full Circle Ghee represents the belief that the best food for us to eat was the food that our ancestors ate. To be healthy in a modern world we need to come back around to principles that our ancestors lived by.
- Foods should be made with organic and sustainable practices, ensuring the highest nutrients available.
- These practices should invigorate the earth, not deplete it. Our ghee is made with only the highest quality grass-fed butter from small herds of cows helping to reduce the impact on our environment from large scale farming operations.
- Quality is the standard, not quantity.
- We make all of our ghee in small batches so quality is always on our minds. Smaller batches allow us to achieve a higher quality in our ghee while infusing it with the love only being handmade could provide.
- Ingredients should be thoughtfully sourced and production methods should honor quality.
- All our ingredients are certified organic and sourced from farms that strictly adhere to those practices. We produce our ghee in the traditional way- using low heat and giving it time. No chemicals and mechanical processes are used to create our products. Pure, simple, straightforward- just like our ancestors would have taught us.
- Unique flavors should represent cultures with strong connections to food.
- In addition to making a traditional ghee, our infused ghee captures flavors found throughout the world. Fusing the nourishing qualities of ghee with the unique flavor profiles of cultures around the world.
Full Circle Ghee is bringing our ancestral foods back into the modern kitchen!